Clear Acrylic

These cuts weren’t as successful as the cuts that I have been doing up until now, not cutting all the way though. I ended up having to use a hammer and drill bit to get the smallest holes out, which caused a lot of chipping and in some cases the plastic to split or break off entirely. There was only one attachment piece that was usable.

The petal pieces were much better off, although I had wanted half of them to only be etched, I made a mistake in the file however and all of the flower shapes ended up getting cut. This is fine; it adds a level of variety to each petal.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s