Laser cut version of lampshade attachments. Had a little trouble bending the arms into the correct angle: too sharp and the petals won’t fit inside, but I didn’t want them to be too loose either.
I also realised that I had been measured the inner circle for the smaller light fitting incorrectly, so that is something I will have to revise in future versions. The majority of the light fittings that I have are the smaller fitting, so it makes sense that I make the majority of the attachments to the smaller specs.
The final versions of the bent attachment pieces, and a few plain unadorned ones. I found that the larger the embellishments became, the more difficult it became to work with, as each piece got in the way of me bending the next.